I realize that this is partially due to the design of the Storm, but it seems like mine does it quite excessively. Basically to the point where if I scroll at all I can feel it move and make a sound when it touches the inside border.

Now, my Storm has taken a few spills and seemed to be fine beforehand, but I dont know if I can blame it entirely on the phone being dropped. Everything else works fine, but this is really starting to annoy me. Is there anyway to fix this without getting a replacement? As I dont have insurance and im well beyond the thirty day return, I only have a case on it.

All in all I love the Storm and if I can fix this somehow then I'll love it even more.

Off-topic. Yeah, Im new here to CB, but Ive been skimming around since Ive gotten my Storm, quite a useful place.
    03-08-09 05:35 PM
    It's possible that it was deffective when you got it, but nobody can really tell with all those "spills". I think you should have gotten the insurance for it.

Your best bet at this point is to go into a Verizon store, show them the loose screen, and see what they can do for you.

Maybe someone else another solution???
    03-08-09 05:56 PM
    if it's not too beat up i would think warranty might cover it as defective
    Last edited by excess; 03-08-09 at 06:17 PM. Reason: typo
    03-08-09 06:17 PM
    Yeah, there is physically no damage or scratches to the outside of the phone or case, so I guess the case did a fairly good job on that part. So I might take a trip up to Verizon if it begins to bother me insanely.

Oh, and I when I said spills, I dont mean like I drop the phone every time I pick it up, there was just mainly two incidents where it fell from waist height, both on concrete and wood unfortunately.
    03-08-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD