I've had a recent issue develop over the weekend with my 9530 Storm, ever since I needed to do the software update to .143. My phone started acting up when I was trying to send an SMS, distorted little lines in the screen came up and then large blocks became pixelated followed by it just freezing then the screen going blank with a glow behind it. I thought maybe it was because I didn't do the update, so I did that yesterday, and still the same thing happens. The phone remains operable as I can hear I'll get a message by the alert tone, I can get my camera to turn on from the button on the side, and I even got a phone call last night. I have to do a battery pull and leave it sit for at least a hour before I try and get the screen back up and can't touch it after for fear of it repeating the same process. The thing I just don't understand, is this Storm is beyond well taken care of. I live in Spain right now, and its my way of keep in contact with everyone back in the USA so it pretty much stays at my house while I'm at work, I don't take it with me out, and its hardly ever been dropped and the times I have the case protected it and the last time I can remember was well over a month ago. I'm stumped right now and slightly frustrated, can anyone please help? I've got a bad feeling my screen took a **** on me and its going to take for ever to get this fixed with me being overseas
    06-14-09 05:22 AM
    Nevermind, I've got a replacement thats being overnighted to me.
    06-14-09 06:36 AM
    Story w/happy ending!
    06-14-09 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD