If this problem has been posted and dealt with somewhere, please point me there.

This is what just started happening today with my screen. Parts of the screen during misc applications (email, facebook, tasks, weatherbug, etc.) will look like a TV test pattern. That's the best I can describe it. If I am typing and I know where the key is, the key will still work. It just lasts a few seconds and then goes away.

I have done a battery pull and that hasn't fixed it Any other suggestions?

If I need to call for a new one (or help), do I call Verizon or Blackberry?

Thanks in advance!
    Glenneth
    01-02-09 11:50 AM
    If your going for a replacement you should call Verizon not BlackBerry.
    01-02-09 12:03 PM
    Thanks. I just got off the phone with Verizon. They want me to wipe the phone - which means I have wait til I get home so I can back it up first.

Anyone else having these problems? Now parts of my keyboard appears at different places around the phone. I can hardly use the phone.

Thanks!
    01-02-09 12:25 PM
    That's a new one
    01-02-09 12:26 PM
    Fabulous. I am like the bermuda triangle for computer and gadget issues. And now here is another one. Seems like Verizon will ship me a new phone after I wipe it and try it again.
    01-02-09 12:28 PM
    Thanks. I just got off the phone with Verizon. They want me to wipe the phone - which means I have wait til I get home so I can back it up first.

Anyone else having these problems? Now parts of my keyboard appears at different places around the phone. I can hardly use the phone.

Thanks!
    They want you to wipe the phone?
    01-02-09 12:28 PM
    Yes. They want me to wipe everything off of it and then reinstall the software to see if that fixes the problem. But I am at work right now and can't back my phone up til I get home. I don't mind wiping it - but I have to back it up first.

The main issue is I am right at 30 days. The tech support lady h said she will ship me another phone - but is only there til 7PM tonight. And she also wants me to run by the location where I bought the phone (after I wipe it) to see if they will just give me another one. So I have a very busy everning with the STORM tonight.
    01-02-09 12:31 PM
    They won't just give you another one at the store. This is a trick!!! They will check your current phoen to see if you DESERVE a new one shipped to you. (Yes, thats right. They will not give you a phone from their stock even if they have hundreds available)
    01-02-09 12:55 PM
    They won't just give you another one at the store. This is a trick!!! They will check your current phoen to see if you DESERVE a new one shipped to you. (Yes, thats right. They will not give you a phone from their stock even if they have hundreds available)
    Hopefully if it is really bad (after wiping it), I can convince them otherwise. I really don't care if I get one shipped to me or they hand one to me as long as I get a good one somehow. I just have to get it taken care of tonight since I am right at my 30 days.
    01-02-09 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD