On my BB storm I have noticed that when I take it outside, especially when it is hot and humid, the screen freezes. Once I come back in (airconditioning) it works again. Any thoughts?
    07-09-09 08:14 AM
    How "hot" is it outside when you bring it out? I know the storm is not meant to operate in extremely high temperatures, but a normal hot day shouldn't be affecting your performance like that
    07-09-09 08:20 AM
    Mine does this too. In humid weather the touch screen becomes unresponsive.
    07-09-09 08:21 AM
    I live in Florida. Gets pretty hot. But it seems so unreasonable that this happens.
    07-09-09 08:35 AM
    I live in Florida. Gets pretty hot. But it seems so unreasonable that this happens.
    I'm thinking that maybe it's extreme humidity that is causing the problem. Like I said before the storm is not meant to be under high temperatures especially for an extended period of time, but I was just in Florida last week and I didn't seem to have a problem with my screen being unresponsive (even when sitting out on the beach).
    07-09-09 08:39 AM
    Strange as it is...humidity sensitivity seems 2 vary across devices.
    07-09-09 09:42 AM
    Strange as it is...humidity sensitivity seems 2 vary across devices.
    Seems to be that way with a lot of issues.
    07-09-09 10:54 AM
    Does the condition persist if you stay outside for a while... I know I've had problems with it in certain humid situations but after a while it seems to come back to normal. Also, try wiping your fingers on your pants/shorts and see if that helps. That sometimes helps me.
    07-09-09 10:58 AM
    I
    On my BB storm I have noticed that when I take it outside, especially when it is hot and humid, the screen freezes. Once I come back in (airconditioning) it works again. Any thoughts?
    I had the same problem that I posted about a couple times last week. I took it to verizon and told them the problem. They gave me another phone on the spot. This phone does not mess up when I got from air condition then outside. Your phone has a bad seal which is allowing the moisture to get underneath the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 11:20 AM
    I have also started facing freezing of screen since last 15-20 days. I feel there is some hardware problem since I have changed OS from .151 to original .78 but screen freezes very frequently.
    07-10-09 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD