Anybody else have a prooblem with the screen flickering on their storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 12:25 PM
    I can't be the only one with this problem. Anybody know what is going on here.

02-11-10 12:27 PM
    Are you using 5.0.328 OS? Is the phone flickering in landscape? If so, many people have had this issue and the only solution is updating to another, higher 5.0 OS.
    02-11-10 12:34 PM
    QUOTE=cdowner;4658444]Are you using 5.0.328 OS? Is the phone flickering in landscape? If so, many people have had this issue and the only solution is updating to another, higher 5.0 OS.[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm running the current .328 OS haven't had this phone more than a month. Its a refurb. It mostly happens when I am browsing or if I'm using it heavily. The battery also seems to be getting pretty warm too. It also does it in both landscape n portrait mode.

02-11-10 03:24 PM
    Anybody else have a prooblem with the screen flickering on their storm
    My screen flickers slightly when fully bright (in the sun). This is my third Storm, don't remember the first two doing it. This one has been flickering since I got it back in about May of '09. Slightly annoying but not as much as other character traits like the .328 dimming issue or the typing lag or the screen freezing or the poor signal strength compared to other phones or the sucky battery life or the slow browser or.... Wait, why am I keeping this phone again? Oh yeah, despite all this the display is wonderful.

02-12-10 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD