Well, I just received my brand new Storm and I love it but I don't know if this is a problem or not. I tried searching for it but couldn't get a concrete thread about it.

When pressing to click, on the left side, about middle up and away from the side, the screen has this discoloration/wavy thing like the plate is hitting something and is pushing up, causing this annoying circle type deal. Similarly looks like if you push with decent pressure on an LCD monitor. No matter where I click or how light it always has this circle wave of discoloration. It's annoying as **** because I feel like something is gonna break through!

Is this normal?
    12-04-08 02:18 PM
    Anyone? I wish I could do a video to show it but I have no camera
    12-04-08 04:12 PM
    Anyone? I wish I could do a video to show it but I have no camera
    Some of the units showed that issue a few months back. Return it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 04:31 PM
    Thanks! Took it in and got a new one shipped out to me. Loving it so far otherwise
    12-04-08 06:23 PM
    I am also having this problem. I ordered mine online from Verizon. Did you mail yours back or take it to a Verizon store?
    01-06-09 05:22 PM
    I am also having this problem. I ordered mine online from Verizon. Did you mail yours back or take it to a Verizon store?
    Took it to the store. Don't let them temp charge you full retail. It really fouled up my billing (had a $666.71 bill!).
    01-06-09 05:29 PM
    They are telling me that it's a cracked screen? I have no idea how that could have happened since the phone sat on a dresser on a charger for the week while I was out of the country and when I came back it had it. So now they want me to pay for a new one?!
    01-06-09 07:06 PM
    They are telling me that it's a cracked screen? I have no idea how that could have happened since the phone sat on a dresser on a charger for the week while I was out of the country and when I came back it had it. So now they want me to pay for a new one?!
    No way! Call *611 then. It's a flex issue seen in earlier storms that was fixed before release (guess ours wern't though).
    01-06-09 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD