Hey guys quick ? well actually two ? to make it one post... here goes...

1) my screen some time is crunchy in the lower right corner to middle ..sometimes.. do you think I should return it and take my chances with another one or just feel this one out?? everything else seems to be great besides the crunchy screen its just a little irrating but it still works??

2) i tried to shoot a video using the video camera and than tried to save and replay and it says that the phone doesnt support that kind of media and it wont save or play well actually it saves but than saves with no time and wont play ?? any thouhgts??

Thanks so much I love crackberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-04-09 12:30 PM
    On #1, check to see if your screen protector is misaligned (even if very slightly). If not, personally I would return it.
    01-04-09 12:38 PM
    maybe u got something crunchy under the screen lol
    01-04-09 12:40 PM
    maybe u got something crunchy under the screen lol
    lol its brand new...yeah so i went to the verizon store today and they said they would swap me out but they were out of stock i have untill the 28th of jan. so ill check back in a few days..
    01-04-09 06:11 PM
    lol its brand new...yeah so i went to the verizon store today and they said they would swap me out but they were out of stock i have untill the 28th of jan. so ill check back in a few days..
    Just have them ship you one. This way u won't run risk of them never having one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 06:19 PM
    i guess i could but honestly id rather wait untill its in the store so i can see the build date and location and feel the screen before i accept it you know. thanks for the info!
    01-04-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD