Hi All,

I have had my storm since Nov. and I am just now starting to experience a clicking noise when I press the top of the screen. This is like a small clicking noise that occurs before I actually depress the proper clicking mechanism. Does this make sense?

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Should I take the phone back to VZW and ask them what is going on?

Thanks in advance for your input...
    05-20-09 06:12 PM
    This happened to my last Storm and is one of the reasons I got it replaced. The rep I spoke to on the phone, they also had a Storm so when I told them this I didn't really have to say much after. They said that's not supposed to be like that. Btw, mine did that wherever you clicked, not just towards the top. IMO, it seems like it's slightly loose.
    05-20-09 06:17 PM
    @savioAMG - how long did you have your phone before it started doing this? I have had mine for a while and until now haven't had any problems with it.

Also, did you take your phone to the store to get it replaced or did they send you a new one in the mail and you returned yours?
    05-20-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD