...Wizards Mist n Shine.

I use it on my Harley and it works so great I use it on all sorts of things. It is safe on Glass, metals, paint etc...

Makes the Storm look like new.
    01-09-09 11:51 AM
    Suckers. I got both too. Canada rocks. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 12:20 PM
    Sandpaper works great!!!!
    01-09-09 06:16 PM
    Glass cleaners are not a good idea at all. They contain ammonia which removes the protective layer applied to the glass to prevent scratching and also contains and anti-reflective coating to help with screen contrast. The only solution that should be used on this device is a mixture of 60% IPA (Isopropyl alcohol) and 40% DI Water (De-ionized Water). This will clean any grease residue from fingers, face, ears etc...

Also works great for LCD screens although I would suggest a 50/50 mix for LCD's.
    01-09-09 10:45 PM
    I use the Endust Electronics wipes on my Storm. They are anti static, and are supposed to help repel dust and whatnot. I use them on my PS3, and it takes days for dust to accumulate on it and that thing is a dust MAGNET. If anyone wants to use Windex or another type of glass cleaner, make sure it's ammonia free. I'm assuming the Storm's screen has a thin coating over it, and ammonia will eat away at that coating after a few uses. NEVER use it on any type of optic lens either, as it does the same thing.
    01-09-09 11:19 PM
    A tshirt you wore after a 20 minute jog has the perfect amount of moistur to properly wipe while polishing. If you have hard crusted on stains try gently working screen on hairy man chest for brillo scrub action effect!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 12:11 AM
    ok i get lens/screen wipes from work on a consistent basis and they work great. not just for the screen but for the entire phone...if you would like a few pm me with you address and on monday ill try to grab a box.

image on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    01-10-09 05:12 PM
    Will trade 1 bb cleaning cloth for 8gb memory card straight up??
    01-10-09 05:54 PM
    i got lucky with the eyeglass solution...a few years ago i got a nice pair of sunglasses and they have solution that is unlimited free refills when you buy it with the glasses.
    i guess they assume you will lose the bottle.

but OT, it works great to clean it.
    Last edited by neolantis; 01-10-09 at 07:07 PM.
    01-10-09 06:55 PM
    I use my shirt, works fine for me. Although I'm in construction and nothing "pretty".

BTW, does everyone use the screen covers? I've still (just a few weeks) got the original one on and it's scuffed up from being in my pocket ('cause I hate those g-hay belt clips that make you look like you are trying to be important, lol), but it actually works better and seems to be less bothered when I have to use it say when I'm eating lunch and my hands aren't as clean as they should be to use the phone. /shrug
    I'm in construction as well, and after the first week the original screen cover was pretty scratched. I put on one of the screen covers I purchased from Verizon and found that it quite thick and durable and in the first few days it has not shown any scratches. I am learning to be more "gentle" and am using a bluetooth as much as I can (still think they are uncomfortable) but on sight, it allows me to keep the phone out of harms way.
    01-10-09 07:22 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD