Well hey guys, ye see after taking an inspection of my phone, I realized that there were several scractches on the screen (big nails when I got the phone), also my friend dropped the phone on concrete, so the silver sides, well a little bit was chipped off. Anyways I am on the Verizon network, and I wanted to know how much it would cost to fix those issues, or if something can go over that to make the screen look new.
    01-23-09 08:22 PM
    The screen protector may still be on the phone... Check carefully and see it its there. Its very easy to scratch the stock protector.

If you just bought the phone you could get a replacement and say the phone is giving you trouble...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 08:26 PM
    Yeah I think it's the screen protector that came with the phone. That scratches pretty easily. But the screen itself seems to be pretty resistant to scratches and such.
    01-23-09 08:31 PM
    There's a screen protector on it? Wow that's new. Well I've had the phone since the 15th of december, its been a week since our monthaversery, lol.
    01-23-09 08:33 PM
    There's a screen protector on it? Wow that's new. Well I've had the phone since the 15th of december, its been a week since our monthaversery, lol.
    Haha well congrats! But yes there's a screen protector on it. It surprises most people! If you look carefully at the edges you'll probably see it.
    01-23-09 08:35 PM
    Ok then thanks. Oh yea about the scractches on the side (silver part) a case will cover that right?
    01-23-09 09:04 PM
    Cover them? Yeah there's plenty of cases that protect the edges of it. There's the gel/silicone kind, pouches, hard cases, even skins. Anything you want pretty much.
    01-23-09 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD