Is the screen going to bee scratch proof? i mean its touch screen, i don't want a bunch of scratches on it...
    10-21-08 12:10 AM
    Get a BSE then
    10-21-08 12:12 AM
    Is the screen going to bee scratch proof? i mean its touch screen, i don't want a bunch of scratches on it...
    Get a screen protector. Nothing is scratch proof.
    10-21-08 12:13 AM
    Get a BSE then

what is BSE pls??
    10-21-08 12:15 AM
    what what is BSE? lol also can i buy screen protectors at a verizon store or something?
    10-21-08 12:17 AM
    BSE stands for Best Skin Ever
    10-21-08 12:19 AM
    what what is BSE? lol also can i buy screen protectors at a verizon store or something?
    BSE makes protective skins for your phone. Yes you should be able to buy screen protectors at your local Verizon store, but expect them to cost a nice amount of money.
    10-21-08 12:20 AM
    lol. i want my BB to be safe
    10-21-08 12:29 AM
    BlackBerrys

moderately priced too, im assuming when the storm version comes out theyll have it for about 7-8 dollars
    10-21-08 12:33 AM
    Awesome!!!.
    10-21-08 12:47 AM
    I though Storm had a glass display like the iphone?
    10-21-08 12:57 AM
    I though Storm had a glass display like the iphone?
    I believe it does, but some people are just paranoid
    10-21-08 12:58 AM
    Glass displays can still be scratched. I have a screen protector on my iPhone. Also it is an anti-fingerprint protector too.
    10-21-08 01:00 AM
    not to mentions Best Skins Ever is a skin for the whole phone, so it goes all over, and not to mention even though its glass, it will still scratch there will still be wear and tear over time, but with BSE imagine a year from now when u have storm, you pull those biatches off and u got urself a brand new phone

all i know is that when i had a palm pilot and i had one of those screen protector, about 2 years later when i pulled the screen protector off, it was a brand new screen for the palm pilot, it was awesome, these things are definatly worth it
    10-21-08 01:03 AM
    I believe it does, but some people are just paranoid
    I would suggest the "invisibleSHIELD" it is one of the best I have seen so far. There are some things I am not sure I liked the view of the screen through the one I saw but if you are paranoid or just want to make sure your screen is protected it was one of the best ones I have seen. IMHO And they are a full device protector. If you want to take a look this is one place that sells them. "http://www.zagg.com/?gclid=CPDw9qHXt5YCFQMCagodhXGJKw"
    10-21-08 01:36 AM
    I would suggest the "invisibleSHIELD" it is one of the best I have seen so far. There are some things I am not sure I liked the view of the screen through the one I saw but if you are paranoid or just want to make sure your screen is protected it was one of the best ones I have seen. IMHO And they are a full device protector. If you want to take a look this is one place that sells them. "http://www.zagg.com/?gclid=CPDw9qHXt5YCFQMCagodhXGJKw"
    Best Skins Ever is the same exact material, but like 1/4 the price.
    10-21-08 01:48 AM
    10-21-08 06:29 AM
    BestSkinEver

How hard is it to put one of these on the phone. I didn't know it was for the whole phone and not just the screen. Only thing I hate about putting screen protectors is getting bubbles underneath.
    10-21-08 07:26 AM
    I really hope Welcome to SwitchEasy makes a case for the phone.

The Rebel one for the iPhone is nice.
    10-21-08 07:46 AM
    BestSkinEver

How hard is it to put one of these on the phone. I didn't know it was for the whole phone and not just the screen. Only thing I hate about putting screen protectors is getting bubbles underneath.
    I had a hard time with the one for the iPhone, but then I watched a video on how to do it.

It's on YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. somewhere.
    10-21-08 07:47 AM
    Let me add my .02 here. I bought the "invisible shield" brand protector for my Pearl. It covered most of the phone. It did its job extremely well. I dropped it once on cement and didn't really see any damage to even the invisible shield. However one time the phone was brushed up against a car because it was clipped on my belt, so the backside had a huge mark in the invisible shield. Anyway, after awhile the invisible shield slowly collects (and attracts) dirt and debris along the edges of the plastic. Very nasty looking. Maybe after a year it was so bad that I couldn't look at it anymore and decided to take it off. The phone was like new when I did.

It's a great product, but just be aware that they will not last forever. You could just replace it after a year or so if you wanted.

EDIT: If you apply them correctly, you will not get any bubbles. Also, take care that you do not trap any dust or hair underneath when you apply it too. You can always re-apply it, so that is not a worry either.
    10-21-08 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD