Is there a way to save MMS pics to my pictures folder or something? I hit the BB menu and hit save, and it said "Marking item as saved", but I have no idea where that went to.

I'd imagine this is a standard process, but i havent found any easy way to do it yet. Searched these forums and mostly found people having problems receiving MMS or whatever, but not saving them to the card.

Thanks.
    02-09-09 12:34 PM
    Is there a way to save MMS pics to my pictures folder or something? I hit the BB menu and hit save, and it said "Marking item as saved", but I have no idea where that went to.

I'd imagine this is a standard process, but i havent found any easy way to do it yet. Searched these forums and mostly found people having problems receiving MMS or whatever, but not saving them to the card.

Thanks.
    Under Media, highlight Pictures and hit the Menu key. Go to options and change the folder to what you want. You can have them go to your media card too.
    02-09-09 12:37 PM

Thanks.
    The process you just outlined above saves the actual message to your Saved Messages Folder.
    For what you are looking to do, try this: (I dont have any MMS in my inbox with an attachment to test, but I believe it works)

1. Open the MMS message
    2. Click the screen once on the picture
    3. A condensed menu should pop up. Click FULL MENU
    4. One of the options should be SAVE IMAGE

Let me know if that worked.
    02-09-09 12:44 PM
    That worked...funny, with a touchscreen phone i never thought of actually clicking the picture, haha. I'm so used to things like "Save" being in the BB menu. Thanks for the tip.
    02-09-09 01:23 PM
    Any time!

Enjoy
    02-09-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD