Am I missing something, can I not save an e-mail atachment to my Blackberry without going through a computer? I am trying to save a GPX file for geocaching.

Also, not sure which unit I have, how do I find that out?

thnaks
    07-08-09 11:38 AM
    Click where it says attachment and download?

If your unit looks like this:

You have a Blackberry Storm. Also please use a more descriptive title like "How do I download email attachments?" or "What is my unit?"
    Last edited by jlawler4; 07-08-09 at 11:59 AM.
    07-08-09 11:57 AM
    Yes you should be able to do this. Try opening the message, pressing the menu button and seeing what kind of options you have.

Depending on what unit you have of course. As far as what unit you have, Go to Options, then into About. It should tell you the model number. Otherwise it may be under the battery cover somewhere.

Hope this helps until someone who really knows what they're talking about posts something.
    07-08-09 12:00 PM
    Try opening the message, pressing the menu button and seeing what kind of options you have.

Hope this helps until someone who really knows what they're talking about posts something.
    +1
    But idk really what i'm talking about.
    07-08-09 12:09 PM
    My mistake. I do have the Storm, not sure which version/model? I just got it from Best Buy last wekend so I assume it is the latest version? Tried selecting the zip file, hit menue, only get the standard e-mail option along with copy. Would have thought there would be a save as so then I could browse to my card on the unit and save it? Tried digigng into the zip and selected a file, same thing.

thanks...
    07-08-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD