i ordered mine online (through company portal) at 630am friday. shipped out same day at 7am (got tracking # at 8am!)) and is due here monday by 3pm :-)
    11-22-08 07:52 PM
    I was exremely pissed since i had ordered mine tuesday night. I got my confirmation letter 5:59 am friday morning. I was like sweet, it went through. After i got off of work i expected to see a tracking number. I got nothning.

So I called verizon to see what was up, he had said my order was messed up and they processed it around 4 ish there for it had not been shipped yet and due to them selling out mine would be sent the 25th. With a chance it could have came today because i spent the $20 to over night it.

Sooo today, i got nothing again. I called VZW up again and now they tell me that it will ship out 12-5. I was extremely pissed off, talked to the supervisor and had him explain to me how I could pre order my phone three days in advance, have the salesmen ensure me that I was doing the right thing because i would have a garunteed phone sat morning, and then i get ****ed and shuffled in the mix to come out on the short end of the stick.

I told them to cancel my contract early because i was upgrading a NE2 with a couple months left on my contract. I told them since they messed this up so bad I wanted to switch to the iphone, i have been a customer for 4 years and they screw me over on the purchase i am making to commit to another 2.

The guy apologized and gave me that bull**** line on how i am a important customer, yadda yadda yadda and gave me a $40 credit towards my account and waived the overnight fee for the next shipment.

That was great, but i am still pissed. Best Buy near me is getting a shipment tomorrow, i am going to try there.
    11-22-08 08:09 PM
    Kurupt_i....Easy to see how yours got mixed up. I sent my rep an email Thursay evening and it got lost in the shuffle and not ordered. I actually called and ordered one at the 12pm cutoff on Friday. no tracking number yet.

Things get messed up but it's nice to know you got a $40 credit out of it!
    11-22-08 08:22 PM
    TrstunTest
    11-22-08 08:32 PM
    im with you guys. i hate this my rep told me i would get it today no tracking number no email. I called and they told me that i should get it tuesdya or wendsday this sucks though its complete bull
    I got the same line from my rep when I ordered mime. No FedEx deliveries for me today! The only thing I have is a order # but no one can tell me when I will actually get the phone.
    11-22-08 11:54 PM
    mine was ordered at 6am on friday. by noon i had an email with tracking info. i opted for overnight shipping but it will still not be here until monday. such a bummer. good thing this is for my fiance as i was able to snag one in the store.
    11-23-08 12:15 AM
    I was buttfvcked by verizon today, and I will received my saturday delivery HOPEFULLY on the 28th, since the 25 is just a shipping date

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 12:37 AM
    I got the same line from my rep when I ordered mime. No FedEx deliveries for me today! The only thing I have is a order # but no one can tell me when I will actually get the phone.
    you can call *611 or 661 which ever it is and ask them the status on your order they should tell you if its going to be shipped and when they told me, thats how i got an order number.
    11-23-08 01:01 AM
    I ordered 2 @ 7:45am mnt time (telesales) and got my tracking number by noon and fedex tracking shows it due 11/22 by 1:30pm.
    atleast the person who placed your order put it through, i still dont have a tracking number and i ordered at 7:45 am as well on the 21st. called today, turns out the moron that took my order didnt feel like putting it through until 4 in the afternoon. lol so here i am iv been thinking it was coming tuesday liek she said, but i probably wont get it until the 5th or whatever the new date is. wonder what the **** she was doing as i gave her all my information and credit card number. god.
    11-23-08 01:07 AM
    Well I ordered mine on friday at 6:45 AM and my order still says its processing. Does this mean I should not expect getting the phone in this week? I have an order number but nothing else.

11-23-08 01:10 AM
    ^Call verizon they should tell you if its ready for shipping mine is and will be shipped monday maybe yours will too. My order was placed around 9am.
    11-23-08 01:13 AM
    Ok I plan on doing that in tn the morning. Does your order still say its processing too?

11-23-08 01:14 AM
    Order numbe is verry little, we gotta get the tracking number, and that means the product is shipped, as long as you don't have a track number then the product is still in the warehouse..I feel u man, it sux, we gotta wait

11-23-08 01:15 AM
    Ok I plan on doing that in tn the morning. Does your order still say its processing too?

Well since mine was done by the verizon rep instore i cant check but i got the order number from calling and called again to see the status and they said it was ready to ship on monday.

Order numbe is verry little, we gotta get the tracking number, and that means the product is shipped, as long as you don't have a track number then the product is still in the warehouse..I feel u man, it sux, we gotta wait

Yeah we have to wait sucks but hey seems like its worth it. I could of had mine on friday but the rep couldnt bill it to my account so he kept trying unfortunately he got it but it was to late to give me a unit in the store since they were all gone but placed the order for me.
    11-23-08 01:18 AM
    When I was ordering my Storm at the store at around 9AM, the rep made it seem like I would have Saturday Delivery for sure (100%). Hence, I gave them my home address for delivery as I was willing to wait at home till it arrived. After everything I've read here about shortages/delays, along with getting no Tracking Number as of yet (4:40PM), it doesn't look like I'm getting it tomorrow. This means that the earliest I would get it is Monday or Tuesday when I will be at work and no one will be home. If I knew this was the case, I would have had them send it to my work address or even ship it to the store so I can pick it up. What to do?
    I had a similar situation. I went to a Circuit City that had a Verizon Wireless store inside and was the first person in line. I asked to purchase the Storm and they told me they sold out because they sold all of their Storms to their employees first. I was frustrated about that, but I took a deep breath and the guy told me he could get me one shipped to my house by tomorrow (Saturday). I said OK, are you sure that it will be shipped and at my house on Saturday and he said yes. I made that very clear to him. Well, Saturday comes along and I didn't receive a Storm and I called to get a tracking number and guess what!? No tracking number available. I called a CS Supervisor and the lady told me that she's going to put a case against the store I went to and she's going to call me with a tracking number on Monday. Does anyone think that I should try to get some compensation for this situation considering I spent retail price for this phone? Or do you think that I should be happy just getting the Storm?

I'm not the type to "work" a company to get discounts or anything, but I'm curious to see what everyone thinks if my situation is uncalled for or not. Thanks guys!
    11-23-08 04:49 PM
    I hate circuit city verizon stores. the people at the one near me are incompetent and they charge u even when regular verizon stores are having a sale.

Over the summer, I bought my voyager there for $200 or something, and I passed a verizon store the same day and it was being sold for $99 there.....

I would definitely take action against them.
    11-23-08 04:53 PM
    I received the STORM today (Monday, 11/24/08) at 2:50PM via FedEx.
    11-24-08 03:01 PM
    Ordered my Storm on Friday 10am through the VZ store. Just called Verizon CS and he said it was shipped this morning and I should have it by Tuesday by 10:30am. I have to be at work at 10am, so it looks like I'm going to be late to work
    11-24-08 03:09 PM
143 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD