Ok Ive been watching the storm for a few months and lurking on this forum leading up to and after its launch, I was finally able to take the plunge and started to look for an unlocked storm since last Friday (I'm overseas so I need an unlocked one to use on my local gsm carrier) So I was actually trying to get one on this forum but the ones available at time none of sellers wanted to ship overseas, so I went back to eBay. I had been watching unlocked storms on eBay and noticing they ended ridiculously high most of time compared to a locked one. Now i had no trouble paying full retail for the phone but upwards to 700US I thought that was ridiculous. Anyway I was watching a few phones for last couple days and I kept loosing the auctions, (would go over my limit or 600US) so I was going to buy a locked one and try a company like horizon wireless to get a code, but then what seemed like luck one of the auctions i lost on eBay had sent me a second chance as winner backed out, so seller offered me buy it now at my highest bid or 550US, I jumped on and bought it. This was Monday night. I immediately emailed person for total so i could paypal money, didnt actually get a response till tuesday midday (I'm 3 hours ahead of them in US so that was ok as it was still 8am there) so I get a shipping quote 150US through Fedex I take a deep breath ok I investigate the fedex service and called my cousin who works for fedex here in Barbados, he tells me with that particular shipping method it should take a day so once sent out Tuesday I should get it today. So I'm excited so i go ahead, after a little headache with paypal I get the payment out of 700US total (my paypal account uses my credit card so its Instant.) seller emailed me saying once payment cleared should be able to ship out Wednesday, but I asked seller to ship out on Tuesday as payment was instant and it was only midday there. After all who wants to spend 150US on next day air and have to wait 5 days to get item. since then i haven't received any correspondence, no emails nothing, no idea if it was shipped yesterday or if it will be shipped today, and I'm going crazy, I'm really excited to get a storm (and I prey to God its not a problem ridden one like some i read about), and here I am in the dark, sigh, this sucks. I sent out about 3 or 4 more emails to Seller since then asking for a update and no response at all, this sucks. I know its a busy time of year so I'm waiting to get an update but really wanted to get Storm before Xmas as I'm home for 4 days and would be great time to get to know it. Sorry I just had to share my frustrations
    12-24-08 09:43 AM
    Sorry for the trouble. All I can say is I've had the storm for a week now and I love it. I also ordered through fed ex from verizon and the wait seemed soooo long but now that its in my hands it was worth it. Hang in there and Merry Christmas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 09:51 AM
    Well I wish you the best of luck with your storm. It would really suck to get a dud and not be able to return it.
    12-24-08 09:52 AM
    Well just got a email it was sent out this morning sigh guess I'll have a blue Christmas, I'm stuck with the stupidest Motorola ever at moment, (oh my god who the **** can use a motorola, I swear) I was using the first gen Iphone for about a year but through a accident It fell out of pocket and got ran over by my car, was still using it for months after (wow it still worked) but couldn't see half of the screen and had to finally throw in towel about a month ago and been stuck with this L6 since it sucks so bad, no one can hear on the phone ever. Well guess its Monday dont know what to do to pass the time
    12-24-08 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD