How do i add my custom mp3 and wav ringtones to the "My Ringtones" Folder instead of it showing up in the Music section?

Is it possible to move pics to the sample pics folder?

How big are photos supposed to be when assigning them to contacts?

Does the photo show up when someone calls or texts while the phone is on the lock screen?
    12-31-08 11:35 AM
    i have the same question as far as ringtones go. i cant figure out how to get the ones i made in the ringtone folder. i thought there would be a folder named ringtones when you click on media card or device on the computer but there isnt
    12-31-08 12:39 PM
    You have to have mass storage mode enabled before you connect to computer. Options > Memory > Auto enable mass storage set to yes then save. Then when you plug in it will give you two popups either like blackberry 1 or blackberry 2 .... 1 is your device and 2 is the memory card. There will be folders for music, pictures, ringtones, documents, videos and voice notes ..... put files in correct folders and bam its organized. Contact photos aren't huge but good enough size. The photo will show up on calls but not text messages.

If you don't use mass storage then you have to use the roxio media loader or whatever with the desktop manager but its a slow app.
    12-31-08 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD