For some reason, anybody that calls me that is NOT on my contacts list gets the ringtone that I assigned solely to my girlfriend. She is the ONLY person on my contact list with her own ringtone. Nobody else is assigned one; anybody else on my contact list gets the general ringtone I assigned to incoming calls. If they are NOT on my contact list, however, as I said... they make my storm ring with the tone I assigned to my girlfriend.

Any ideas why this is so???
    02-05-09 04:48 PM
    For some reason, anybody that calls me that is NOT on my contacts list gets the ringtone that I assigned solely to my girlfriend. She is the ONLY person on my contact list with her own ringtone. Nobody else is assigned one; anybody else on my contact list gets the general ringtone I assigned to incoming calls. If they are NOT on my contact list, however, as I said... they make my storm ring with the tone I assigned to my girlfriend.

Any ideas why this is so???
    Girlfriend...or girlfriends?

I have noticed that my tones will change like this also, my SMS tone is different than my e-mail but sometimes they switch...no clue why
    02-05-09 04:54 PM
    When I mentioned ringtone I mispoke myself. I meant SMS tone.... Anybody texting that is not on my contact list gets the ringtone I assigned my girlfriend (only). Don't know why. Strange glitch???
    02-06-09 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD