Hi, I noticed if I add a song to my BB Storm, it only lasts the first 20 seconds. Is there a way to extend this time limit longer? Preferably the whole song or at least until the person who would be calling hangs up? Any help to extend the time limit would be fine. Thank you.
    06-20-09 03:06 AM
    20 seconds is a long time. I would get annoyed if I called someone and it took three minutes for them to answer because they wanted to listen to a whole song...lol. That's what the media player is for! And no you vant change it...it is network controlled.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 06:01 AM
    Im pretty sure if you completely remove your voicemail and voicemail message, your phone will end up ringing untill the person calling hangs up. I mean Ive called people before and it just kept ringing and ringing and they didnt have a voicemail so Im guessing getting rid of it will do the trick.
    06-20-09 08:36 AM
    Hi, I noticed if I add a song to my BB Storm, it only lasts the first 20 seconds. Is there a way to extend this time limit longer? Preferably the whole song or at least until the person who would be calling hangs up? Any help to extend the time limit would be fine. Thank you.
    Call Verizon and have them change the number of times the caller hears the ring.
    06-20-09 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD