hey guys... here's my dilemma.

Firstly I appologize for not posting but i couldn't figure out how to word a search to see if this has been covered so hopefully the flamers will be nice this go-round.

I want to have my wife and some co-workers have special ringtones so i know it is them calling, as opposed to the general public having another ringtone. I do know how to do this through the contacts.

My question is though, is it possible to change it easily to where all the contacts will sound the same? Say through profiles.

Example...
    Not at work: General public:ringtone 1 Wife: ringtone 2 coworkers: ringtone 3
    Vs.
    AT WORK: EVERYONE: ringtone 1

see i am a police officer and would prefer songs to not play on my storm while i'm at work... and i dont carry it in my pocket therefore vibrate just really wont cut it.

Thanks CB Nation!
    01-30-09 07:43 PM
    mobilereelz.com
    01-30-09 07:54 PM
    nvm... I misread the question... Just make your ringtone to whatever you want it to be and then personalize each persons profile that you want to have a diff ringtone and just set it to your likings..
    01-30-09 07:56 PM
    Yea, you can do a custom profile with the songs and then when you go to work, change it back to the Normal profile or you can also make a work profile
    01-30-09 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD