So I bought the new Ringtone Maker and it seemed pretty easy. I chose the song, what part I wanted, and I clicked send. Message confirmed that it sent to my Storm but when I check my ringtones, its not there. I made sure I disconnected my phone. Someone suggested I have to save it to the media device but I don't know how to do that. If someone can give real simple and easy terms in how to this I really would apprecaite it. I bought the Ringtone Maker through Crackberry so it has to work somehow.
    04-22-09 01:08 AM
    Easy way I do it is save the ringtone to your PC desktop, then open email client, then send the file to your blackberry email and walla!!! Press the blackberry button and save attachment. once you do that it will be on your phone and you can check it by going to your media icon, then selecting the middle icon which is ringtones, click My Ringtones and the ringtone should be in there. Good Luck....If you do it by the Blackberry program make sure you put it in the ringtone folder....
    04-22-09 04:20 AM
    i had the same problem....PM me if you get it to work, please.

I am now under the impression that you have to buy some random ringtone selector in order to get this program to work.....read what it says after you move it to your phone.

Also, for the record, i emailed their support on this, and got ZERO response. Maybe you can give it a try and see what they say.

As i said, please keep me in the loop....i'm at a loss on this as well.

--J
    04-22-09 07:02 AM
    I have found that the ringtones are not placed in the Ringtones Folder when you save them to your phone, they go into the Music Folder. Hope this helps.
    04-22-09 08:47 AM
    Ok noob question but explain this ringtone folder question. So i have to make a seperate ringtone folder on my computer, put the song in there, and then upload it to my blackberry? Sorry if this sounds stupid
    04-22-09 11:15 AM
    I also tried saving it to the desktop and saving it once i got it in the email on my blackberry. I click saved attachment but it doesnt got to my ringtones...also when i try to open the attachment on my phone it says it can't
    04-22-09 11:22 AM
    ok , so this drove me crazy cause i couldn't get it to work either. Finally I did figure how to make it work but there�s got to be a better way.

First go a head make ring tone & transfer to phone. Even though you can�t find it in ring tones, its there.

To enable a master ringtone go to green phone button> berry button> set ring tone> drop down ring tone button> scroll up to browse> they should either be in this menu or you may have to go further in to blackberry> ring tones and it should be there.

To enable a specific contact ringtone to to contacts> edit> custom ring tones/phone> drop down ring tone> browse> and continue as above.

Hope this helps.
    04-24-09 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD