Can anyone help me figure out how to change the length of my ringtone? When someone calls, I only hear my ringtone for a couple of seconds before the caller goes into voicemail. I have NO time to answer!

Thanks!
    VLD5
    06-08-09 05:12 PM
    You need to call your carrier and request a full 30 seconds for ringtime until the voice mail picks up.
    06-08-09 05:30 PM
    man with me it is the complete opposite. it seems like my phone rings for 2 min. do you have it set to vibrate and then ring?
    06-08-09 06:58 PM
    I called Verizon this weekend to see if they could increase the ringtime... rep said it was not something they could adjust.
    06-08-09 07:30 PM
    1. It could be your profile settings. If you have ring and vibrate selected (as kcpaynev1 said) then it will alternate between the two and only rings two or three times in total.

2. It could be the ring itself. Try selecting a different ringtone.

3. If it is your voicemail settings...usually you can call in (as if you're checking your voicemail) and in the menu you can adjust the time before the call is answered by the system. (That is how it works with tmobile...and i'm assuming verizon would have a similar option as well).
    06-08-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD