So I am playing with photobucket mobile and I am having a problem copying the img code? Is there a right click option or an easier way to copy the code with the touch screen? I have searched the forums but no luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 04:24 PM
    Highlight the code and then press the bb button, choose copy. Or there is always the normal copy method.

12-29-08 04:29 PM
    Of course but I am having a heck of a time highlighting the code. Lol. It takes several attempts to highlight the buggerl

12-29-08 04:32 PM
    Press the bebee button and then select the text that you want to copy then hit the bebee button again then select copy. Hope that helps

12-29-08 04:33 PM
    Of course but I am having a heck of a time highlighting the code. Lol. It takes several attempts to highlight the buggerl
    Same problem

12-29-08 06:59 PM
    In text messages and the like you can also use two fingers to select text block. First finger in front of text and second finger in back of text and it all gets highlighted. Then BB button and cut or copy etc. Did you play the tutorial on the STORM device when you got it? It shows it in there.

On web pages use cursor mode: use BB button and Cursor mode then position cursor and press and scan over the area you want while pressing then BB copy.

Or lightly press bottom of screen if in the browser and get the bottom menu with the pointer Cursor Mode and do the same.
    Last edited by bbstorm4me; 12-30-08 at 03:28 AM.
    12-30-08 03:23 AM
    It is a bit off topic, but what is the link to the photobucket mobile?
    12-30-08 03:28 AM
    It is a bit off topic, but what is the link to the photobucket mobile?
    Photobucket.com/mobile

12-30-08 12:36 PM
    I've found hovering over the text with my tongue out of the right side of my mouth makes a little black square show up that I can highlight with
    12-30-08 12:40 PM
    I've found hovering over the text with my tongue out of the right side of my mouth makes a little black square show up that I can highlight with
    ROFL Hilarious!
    12-30-08 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD