So I'm up in Rhode Isalnd for college and I'm going to by trying to hit every Verizon store in the area. I was just wondering if anyone else in Rhode Island going to get the storm tommorow?
    Last edited by ExclusiveTSX; 11-20-08 at 02:25 PM.
    11-20-08 02:18 PM
    New York, California, Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, Arkansas, Texas, Florida, Georga..........I'm going to every verizon/Best Buy.......Golly Gee Guys....u think I will find one?
    Last edited by 04redgto; 11-20-08 at 02:27 PM.
    11-20-08 02:23 PM
    Ok, nothing to do with RI lol, anyone from RI going to be getting this tommorow lol..
    11-20-08 03:13 PM
    Well, technically speaking I'm not "from RI," but I do currently live in RI. My Verizon hook-up is at the Verizon kiosk at Circuit City in Seekonk, MA. Still, though, I'm not gonna be picking it up tomorrow, or for awhile, because of my contract. I am going to stop by there, though, after work and man-handle the model that they have in-store. Other than that, though, I'll probably just be waiting for the next "big RIM device" to make its way over to Verizon.

CC
    11-20-08 03:18 PM
    URI, RIC, Roger Williams, Bryant. What school you go to?

I am not sure what I will do. I wanted to go to the Providence Place mall during work but I could always just call and get it on Saturday.
    11-20-08 03:24 PM
    URI Alum here.
    11-20-08 03:28 PM
    URI alum here too
    11-20-08 04:24 PM
    URI alum here as well. '05

GO RHODEY
    11-20-08 04:36 PM

I am not sure what I will do. I wanted to go to the Providence Place mall during work but I could always just call and get it on Saturday.
    I heard from a rep at Providence Place that the store is gunna be mobbed, I would consider other options..Just a heads-up!
    11-20-08 05:29 PM

Johnson and Wales..
    11-20-08 05:30 PM
    RIC alum here. '00
    I used to go to the VZW store in Seekonk, MA. I live in Taunton, MA area now so I may hit up the CC in Taunton.
    11-20-08 05:33 PM
    Yeah, I'm curious to find out how the Verizon kiosk at Circuit City in Seekonk, MA went because I stopped by there last night to play with the store demo, and my rep told me that they only received 2 Storms for the launch. I couldn't help but laugh, to say the least. I still haven't heard from her, yet, though.

CC
    11-21-08 11:43 AM

oh i'd stand clear of providence place...def gonna be mobbed...

a not as busy vzw store i always like is in Smithfield, off Rt. 295.
    11-21-08 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD