hey there guys..i currently use itunes for everything (music, videos, etc)
    and i realize that verion links with rhapsody..i installed rhapsody, but am wondering if I even need to? Should I just use my itunes? And is there a way to have my purchased itunes music/videos to be put on my storm? because last night i tried putting a good amount of songs on my storm but less then half were recognized and actually put on there. a bit frustrating
    11-22-08 06:13 PM
    please help me out
    11-22-08 07:21 PM
    use the manager that porvided there is a itune converter software in there
    11-22-08 07:27 PM
    I have not been able to download any of my music from my laptop onto my Blackberry since I have gotten it. I've never had a problem doing this with the LG Voyager, or any of the other phones that I've had. Does anyone know a way of doing this? I currently have Rhapsody and Lime Wire that I use for music. Also... am I missing a place for a memory card?!
    12-05-09 12:54 PM
    I have not been able to download any of my music from my laptop onto my Blackberry since I have gotten it. I've never had a problem doing this with the LG Voyager, or any of the other phones that I've had. Does anyone know a way of doing this? I currently have Rhapsody and Lime Wire that I use for music. Also... am I missing a place for a memory card?!
    From the Application screen, go to Options > Memory and check Mass Storage Support and Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected are both enabled.
    12-05-09 03:27 PM
    If the songs just plain aren't showing up (I'm assuming the are MP3 and not DRMed), then it could also be a problem with your thumbs.dat cache. Connect your phone to the PC. Navigate to the folder directory where your music is and search for *.dat. Delete all the .dat files that it finds on your phone. It will rebuild them automatically when you unplug the phone from the computer.
    12-10-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD