I bought the storm on the 21st (received on the 24th) using a NE2 discount. My receipt mentions the fact general returns are extended through January 15th due to the holidays. After almost a week of having the phone I'm still on the fence whether I will be keeping it and I'm trying to understand the "30 day return" policy. Do we really have until 1/15 to return the phone for a full refund, and if so and you used NE2, do you no longer have an obligation for the 2 year contract? I'll post much more about what I think about the Storm under separate cover but just want to understand this first.
    11-30-08 10:10 PM
    google - verizon return policy.....

If you used a NE2 you would still have to fulfill the original 2 years. The NE2 upgrade Starts at like 18 months (I had 18months for 2year price and 22months for the $100 discount). So you might still need to wait a few months to avoid the ETF. Anyway look around the forum before making a new thread.
    11-30-08 10:27 PM
    google - verizon return policy.....

If you used a NE2 you would still have to fulfill the original 2 years. The NE2 upgrade Starts at like 18 months (I had 18months for 2year price and 22months for the $100 discount). So you might still need to wait a few months to avoid the ETF. Anyway look around the forum before making a new thread.
    I've been out of contract for 3 years so I am assuming I have absolutely nothing to "fulfill" if I return it. And I did check the forum. There are references to it but still no answers. I guess this is one more thread we can add to that list.
    11-30-08 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD