I have a new OS and my last backup was on a different OS, if I restore it, will I keep my new OS and get all my info, or will it re-install my old OS too?
    03-06-10 08:26 PM
    Did you back up using dm? If you did good. when you load a new OS it auto back up and restores. And yes, you keep new os. It backs up contacts and stuff, not OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-10 09:26 PM
    I need help I am getting an app error 200 this occured while I was using my my phone it shut down and restarted but never actually finished booting up it goes from the Blackberry screen and status bar to a white screen with the error and starts over I have tried to restore but cannot seem to connect to my blackberry....
    03-07-10 03:53 PM
    I need help I am getting an app error 200 this occured while I was using my my phone it shut down and restarted but never actually finished booting up it goes from the Blackberry screen and status bar to a white screen with the error and starts over I have tried to restore but cannot seem to connect to my blackberry....
    Looks to me like you bricked your storm.

Go here How|To|Lecture|2|

hope that works.
    03-07-10 08:35 PM
    From the RIM website:

Resolution
    Re-install the BlackBerry� Device Software and applications to the BlackBerry smartphone by completing the following steps:

Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
    Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    Double-click Application Loader. The Application Loader Wizard appears. You may need to unplug and re-attach the USB cable to the BlackBerry smartphone at this point for it to be recognized by Application Loader.
    Click Next.
    Choose the port that the BlackBerry smartphone is connected to and click Next.
    If prompted, type the BlackBerry smartphone password and click Next.
    The Device Application Selection screen appears. Select the applications to be loaded onto your BlackBerry smartphone.
    If the Device Backup screen appears, choose whether or not to automatically back up the BlackBerry smartphone. Click Next.
    Click Next. The Completing the Application Wizard screen appears, displaying all the software that will be loaded to your BlackBerry smartphone.
    Click the Advanced button and make sure that Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications are both selected.
    Note: If the Application Loader is not able to access all of the BlackBerry smartphone data, then both Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications will be grayed out.

Click Next, and then click Next again.
    Click Finish. The BlackBerry Device Software is now loaded on the BlackBerry smartphone. Do not disconnect the BlackBerry smartphone until the process has completed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD