When I purchased my phone nearly a year ago, the lady at Verizon set up my email there, but I don't remember my username/password. I'm needing to add my school email to my phone but its asking me to enter my username/password.

Is there anyway that I can do that manually, or is this something that I'm going to have to get a hold of Verizon to do?
    11-05-09 12:15 AM
    I had to contact Verizon to get my login information for BIS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 12:36 AM
    the carrier would have no way of knowing your passwords. try going to this website on a pc:

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

that's the site where you would "manage" your email accounts. If your unsure of the user name -- try the the first part of your verizon blackberry email address. the one that goes [email protected]

if your unsure if you have a vzw email, go to a your bb and start to send an email. the first field is "send using" -- scroll thru the available emails associated with the device. Most likely your user name is the part infront of @vzw.blackberry.net as far as password -- just try your standard password you use for everything. I think by default the password on the above site is your user name. try that.
    11-05-09 12:41 AM
    Call Verizon. They have an admin tool and they can look up your username and reset your password to whatever you want it to be (without knowing what its currently set to). It'll be like a 5 min call.
    11-05-09 12:45 AM
    Call Verizon. They have an admin tool and they can look up your username and reset your password to whatever you want it to be (without knowing what its currently set to). It'll be like a 5 min call.

sweeeet! didn't know that. CB community to the rescue once again.
    11-05-09 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD