So... I did a search and couldn't find anything for this, but I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem....

I have had my storm for 1 week and I have had 3-4 resets right after I hang up a phone call. This is kind of a high percentage as I have only had probably 20-30 calls in the past week.

Does anyone else have a problem with his? Is it a known issue? Thanks in advance.
    12-25-08 08:42 PM
    I would suggest you get your phone replaced.
    12-25-08 09:22 PM
    ugh, but it works pretty well otherwise and I have all my settings and stuff set up how i like them....i would do a back up but I have a mac and pocket mac isnt recognizing my phone...

ugh we shouldnt have to get so many replacements until they get it right..it just seems unreasonable!!!

Thanks for the suggestion though!
    12-25-08 09:27 PM
    Iv had the same problem. After 29 days I finally gave in and have a replacement on the way. It doesn't seen that the majority is having these problems I I'm thinking its hardware but I could be wrong. Seems like my phone gets kinda hot before it resets though. I'd order a replacement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 09:32 PM
    Iv had the same problem. After 29 days I finally gave in and have a replacement on the way. It doesn't seen that the majority is having these problems I I'm thinking its hardware but I could be wrong. Seems like my phone gets kinda hot before it resets though. I'd order a replacement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I suppose I should do the same.

Would it be smart to go to a Verizon store after receiving a replacement (before activating the new one) to get my contacts transferred? I can't think of any other way to get them transferred since my Mac isn't recognizing my Storm for Pocketmac syncing. I didn't mind manually typing them in the first time to get used to the keyboard, but repeatedly having to do that would just be a chore haha

Thanks.
    12-25-08 10:11 PM
    The screen on mine gets misaligned sometimes after I disconnect my Storm from my laptop, after using it as my modem. A quick battery pull and it goes back to normal. Gets annoying but it doesn't happen all that frequently.
    12-25-08 10:23 PM
    I suppose I should do the same.

Would it be smart to go to a Verizon store after receiving a replacement (before activating the new one) to get my contacts transferred? I can't think of any other way to get them transferred since my Mac isn't recognizing my Storm for Pocketmac syncing. I didn't mind manually typing them in the first time to get used to the keyboard, but repeatedly having to do that would just be a chore haha

Thanks.
    ye. they can do that for you... just tell them the situation and they should do it for no charge. i don't work for verizon but i'm friends with alot of people that work at a certain location and they do that constantly if the problem wasn't coused by the user.
    12-25-08 10:42 PM
    ye. they can do that for you... just tell them the situation and they should do it for no charge. i don't work for verizon but i'm friends with alot of people that work at a certain location and they do that constantly if the problem wasn't coused by the user.
    alright cool. Thanks.

It is a bummer this phone is having so many problems (in general for most users) because I like it a lot!
    12-25-08 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD