Thanks to those of you who helped me so far with my blackberry storm!! I am very greatful!

I need some more help though, I'm unable to use my blackberrys internet service, you know the full HTML browser that it has. I'm also unable to use my yahoo messenger, or any other messenger service on the phone. Not sure why though, is it because my data plan isn't specific to blackberry? I do have an unlimited media net plan, and unlimited texting.

Just need some more help please!
    08-12-09 09:42 AM
    You need to get ATTs Blackberry plan, and then follow the instructions in this thread....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...rm-95xx-107154
    08-12-09 09:43 AM
    Thanks a lot for your help I appreciate it!!
    08-12-09 11:06 AM
    Would anyone happen to know about how much it will cost to get a blackberry data plan?
    08-12-09 11:11 AM
    30 bucks a month (but media net is included so you would lose that charge)
    08-12-09 11:14 AM
    does that 30 cover unlimited? or are there restriction? Sorry for all the questions.
    08-12-09 11:23 AM
    Would anyone happen to know about how much it will cost to get a blackberry data plan?
    does that 30 cover unlimited? or are there restriction? Sorry for all the questions.

I assume you're talking about ATT. The ATT site has quite a bit of information on the various options:

Available Data Rate Plans | AT&T wireless services

What you're likely looking for is under Smartphone Plans—BlackBerry, Blackberry Personal.

08-12-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD