I'm not sure if any of you still having trouble getting replacement storms but...

It took 11 minutes to get to a rep and then 4 minutes to explain the issues and for her to give me the order number for the replacement. She said it will ship out on or before 12/22 and will arrive a day or two after that.

I just made it clear that I had a clicking and dust under the screen problem. She "suggested" I go to a VW store to have them diagnose any issues and reset the phone, as it could be a software issue.

I let her know that I had already pulled the battery and wiped the phone / reinstalled the OS. Also that I was at work and didn't have time to go to VW today to order a replacement.

I asked if she could order me one over the phone. Done.

Maybe she was just a good rep. Very apologetic and hopeful that my new Storm will meet all expecations.
    12-18-08 10:30 AM
    Yeah I just ordered one too. The first time I called, the guy said he couldn't do anything and that I should go to the store. This time, I told the lady that one of the corners was not clicking and she asked no more questions and just confirmed my address to send me a new one. She promised it would be new, and she said I need to send back my charger, manuel, etc. so I assume its a brand new box. wooo! I am excited!
    12-18-08 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD