Shouldn't they wanna just replace it with something that works and not have to keep replacing the same items over and over again?
    01-15-10 03:39 PM
    sent a note to the better business burrito and let them know
    lol nobody likes getting reamed by the 3B's.
    01-15-10 04:07 PM
  3. StillersIX.X.XIII.XIV.XL.XIII's Avatar
    I bought a S1 in June. Three months later I had to warranty exchange because the screen died. My refurbished S1's screen died yesterday. The screen simply froze, timed out, and remained black despite multiple batt pulls. Anyway, I took to a VZW store and told him I want to upgrade now despite the fact Im not due till this June. He said he could send me a refurbished S2 via warranty exchange. I was surprised it was that easy. It gets here in two days, so we'll see how much of a deal it actually is.
    01-20-10 05:22 PM
    no shot u can expect a strom in the mail and a used one as well dont get too excited VZ aint that nice
    01-22-10 10:43 AM
    My phones battery has tanked, ever since I updated my OS to the new 5.0 OS.

I took it to the store and they are now gonna send me a replacement phone. Will it be a Storm 2 that arrives in the mail?
    That is how I got my Storm 2. So, good luck
    01-22-10 08:12 PM
    Nope...won't be a new one. My girlfirend has gone through 4 Storms all refurbished. The rule is....if you go through 3 refurbished phones all within 90days, only then will they replace with a new one.
    Not always true, I went through 3 replacements/refurbs in about 3 days because all the screens didn't click right. They ended up sending me a new Storm1 in the end.

I asked about the Storm 2 upgrade, and their supervisor ended up telling me that basically they still have WAY to many Storm 1's in stock to be sending on the Storm 2 to anyone. So basically it's a crap shot on you getting a Storm2. I would imagine even the Storms with the click issues I had where simply re-boxed and sent back out to people and they will keep doing that until nobody takes them.
    01-22-10 09:07 PM
    nope itll be remand..... after they replace it three times itll b a new one the fourth time its replaced... jus got my 5th and its a new storm 1... still 4.7 crap... wiped each one as soon as i got home...
    01-23-10 07:21 AM
    Not always true, I went through 3 replacements/refurbs in about 3 days because all the screens didn't click right. They ended up sending me a new Storm1 in the end.

I asked about the Storm 2 upgrade, and their supervisor ended up telling me that basically they still have WAY to many Storm 1's in stock to be sending on the Storm 2 to anyone. So basically it's a crap shot on you getting a Storm2. I would imagine even the Storms with the click issues I had where simply re-boxed and sent back out to people and they will keep doing that until nobody takes them.
    What he said ^ haha
    01-23-10 07:22 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD