Getting to the point
    I just got my replacement, new phone, new everything.

This new one is funny, IT DOESNT CLICK.
    Now im on the phone with the best customer service in the world.
    ha.
    01-05-09 02:10 PM
    Yikes. That sucks. When you say it doesn't click, is it just at certain parts of the screen or the whole thing doesn't click all together?
    01-05-09 02:19 PM
    Don't even get me started with the replacement I got.... The entire top of the screen wouldn't click - and it was brand new.

I called to get it replaced and it took 2.5 weeks to send me the new one.. I got the new one 3 days before Christmas and of course it doesn't click. Well, I didn't call until Sunday (1-4) and I was informed that my next replacement wouldn't be a brand new one - and to try calling a local store to see if they would swap me for a new one
    I called the local store and the **** refused to replace it for me and said I need to call CS and get the white box replacement. I explained that I never had a working phone and didn't pay $200 for a white box phone. She said that I was WAY over my 30 days (I was 8 days over) and that I had already gotten a new one. And that's how all manufactures replace their equipment. I fired back with every other manufacture wouldn't take 2.5 weeks to send me another defective device and then deny replacement when I complain about the second one being junk.
    She didn't budge and said she could order me a white box phone or return mine and pay a $50 restock fee and get a new one or call the store I got it from (a kiosk in the mall) and they may help.

By this point I was pissed and hung up the phone. On a last ditch effort I called the kiosk and spoke to the manager. After I got through the problems I was having, I said "I was hoping to get this replaced with a new" he cut me off and said "bring it in and I'll just swap yours out with a new one". Just like that. I walked in, he let me test the screens, and I picked the one I liked, and boom. Finally a good functioning phone.

My first replacement the entire top half of the screen was almost impossible to push down. When you did finally get it to click, there would be no noise. Now that I have this new one, I really like the phone again.

I rambled on about all that junk to tell you, try calling the store you bought it from.
    01-05-09 02:30 PM
    I didn't even bother unwrapping my replacement.

The gap at the upper portion of the screen was strikingly assymmetrical.

I don't even know how something like that leaves the factory.
    01-05-09 02:45 PM
    Getting to the point
    I just got my replacement, new phone, new everything.

This new one is funny, IT DOESNT CLICK.
    Now im on the phone with the best customer service in the world.
    ha.
    LOL I bet they boxed mine up and sent it to you. I returned mine on Saturday for the screen not clicking at all and it randomly rebooting but mainly for the screen not clicking, it's kind of important on the storm
    01-05-09 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD