If I look in my Applications folder, I can see the Facebook app...

I unistalled the Facebook app a while ago and I no longer use it...., but for some reason the old icon is still there..., there are no other traces of Facebook installed, just the icon....

I've looked in options, advanced etc, and it's not there...

How can I get rid of it...?
    05-02-09 03:41 AM
    You can hide it by highlighting it and then hitting the blackberry button and choosing hide....
    05-02-09 03:47 AM
    Ideally, I want to remove them completely from the phone if poss...?
    05-02-09 03:49 AM
    Have you tried thru the Desktop Manager?
    05-02-09 04:17 AM
    Yeah, the apps are not in there either..., it's all very odd....

What I'm wondering is if they were brought back to the phone when I did a restore...?

I recently wiped the OS and put .131 on....., may be that is where they have come back from.....?
    05-02-09 04:19 AM
    I thought that you couldn't completely get rid of the app icons that came with the Storm (i.e. AIM, Fbook, Flickr, VZ Nav, etc...) even if the app isn't installed.
    05-02-09 07:02 AM
    You can't get rid of them, even removing the .cod files from the OS prior to installing the OS won't remove the icons. I put all mine into one folder then hid the folder.
    05-02-09 08:49 AM
    Note to Blackberry -

Give users option to remove "dead" icons on Storm....
    05-03-09 05:07 AM
    if there is a way to debrand the phone, that may remove any trace's of any crap that comes pre-installed. As you do with the nokia n95's. havent looked into doing that with my phone tho
    05-03-09 05:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD