Ok, so I KNOW this is on the website and I know for a fact I've seen it on my phone but I cannot find it on either for the life of me right now. I want to change the signature in my emails to not say sent from my BlackBerry.. Where do I go to do this?
    12-08-08 10:04 PM
    12-08-08 10:11 PM
    Found this out by accident.

Go to: Setup > Email Settings > (click on email you want to modify signature) > Scroll down the page and edit your signature in the Signature box. Save and you're done. No one has to know but you that your email came from your BlackBerry.

Hope that helps
    12-08-08 10:27 PM
    It did, thank you very much!
    12-08-08 10:37 PM
    Testing the sig... is it gone?
    12-14-08 10:17 AM
    Found this out by accident.

Go to: Setup > Email Settings > (click on email you want to modify signature) > Scroll down the page and edit your signature in the Signature box. Save and you're done. No one has to know but you that your email came from your BlackBerry.

Hope that helps
    Ok... just doing a follow-up post here. I have been able to eliminate my sig at t-mobile (for those of you with t-mobile who might be interested in this). Changing the sig by going to setup > email settings..... etc on the device as suggested above does not work with my phone because (at least in my case) it does not allow you to edit the sig area when accessing email settings via the phone.

To chang your sig, log in to t-mobile . com

Go to the bottom of the home page (COMMUNICATION TOOLS)

Click on the "set up blackberry email" link and edit your email sigs from the email links there.

12-14-08 10:37 AM
    Ok... just doing a follow-up post here. I have been able to eliminate my sig at t-mobile (for those of you with t-mobile who might be interested in this). Changing the sig by going to setup > email settings..... etc on the device as suggested above does not work with my phone because (at least in my case) it does not allow you to edit the sig area when accessing email settings via the phone.

To chang your sig, log in to t-mobile . com

Go to the bottom of the home page (COMMUNICATION TOOLS)

Click on the "set up blackberry email" link and edit your email sigs from the email links there.
    THANK YOU TO THE UMPTEENTH DEGREE FOR SHARING THIS...!!!!:
    03-07-09 09:22 PM
    Thank you so much for this! I have been wanting to do this for months and didn't know where to go to find the information. You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-24-09 08:41 PM
    Another way to go about it....

Go to BlackBerry Internet Service and log in using your BlackBerry email and password. Lets you add accounts, change settings, etc all from your computer.
    07-25-09 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD