I've bought a Vodafone Storm from a friend who's on holiday at the moment. He's left me his details so that I can call Vodafone to get the PIN released.

Does anyone know what questions they ask before they will release the PIN and IMEI from BIS?
    08-04-09 05:36 PM
    I've bought a Vodafone Storm from a friend who's on holiday at the moment. He's left me his details so that I can call Vodafone to get the PIN released.

Does anyone know what questions they ask before they will release the PIN and IMEI from BIS?
    Name, Address and whatever the equivalent of Social Security # if you are not in the US (which you probably aren't )
    08-04-09 08:27 PM

Surely they will ask you details of your friend account. FYI, I recently switched operator, and as such, I requested previous operator to release my PIN. They asked me details like these:
    - name and addresses (both home and billing)
    - account number
    - birth place and date
    - maiden name of mother, and
    - (of course) PIN and IMEI of Berry device

I guess questions Vodafone would ask could be slightly different, just don't miss every bit details of your friend's account there.
    Good luck!
    08-04-09 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD