Well, we'll have the laugh when he asks his father for the storm and he bring it home for himself and tells that punk to keep dreaming..
    10-24-08 03:48 PM
    "Sounds like somebody's got the case of the mondays."......"where i come from i believe you would get ur a*s kicked for saying something like that."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 03:52 PM
    Ha ha, we could go on all day!
    10-24-08 03:54 PM
    Are you trying to pull a briankeith? Not cool!
    Yeah, not cool, there is only ONE briankeith! But, hey..I got one....he's trying to steal briankeith's "thunder". Get it? Thunder? As in the Blackberry Storm? I am a genius!
    10-24-08 03:57 PM
    Yeah, not cool, there is only ONE briankeith! But, hey..I got one....he's trying to steal briankeith's "thunder". Get it? Thunder? As in the Blackberry Storm? I am a genius!
    RIM shot...
    10-24-08 04:07 PM
    I think the thread started should be banned from crackberry immediately for causing so much excitement.
    10-24-08 04:28 PM
    Due to briankeith's recent ploys, perhaps he created a new handle? Oh we're on to you...

10-24-08 04:38 PM
    Besides being crackberry addicts you guys are also addicted to office space

10-24-08 04:59 PM
    I wonder why the OP did this? I mean, the obvious answer is that he was trying to get a rise out of us. But I mean, he did the same thing at the same time over at HoFo. And then, like a moron, he copied and pasted the links from HoFo to here, which explains why his second link contains a "..."

Fail.
    10-24-08 04:59 PM
    RIM shot...
    What? RIM job?

I wonder why the OP did this? I mean, the obvious answer is that he was trying to get a rise out of us. But I mean, he did the same thing at the same time over at HoFo. And then, like a moron, he copied and pasted the links from HoFo to here, which explains why his second link contains a "..."

Fail.
    I think Epic Fail sounds better!
    10-24-08 05:10 PM
    This is the problem with the internet. This ********* can say whatever he wants, and we cannot inflict any pain on him. If we were all in the same room I could just walk over and kick him in the nuts, but now all I can do is scream at my computer screen.

I almost had a heart attack when I saw the thread.
    looks like hendriksen fell out of the family tree.
    10-24-08 05:10 PM
    looks like hendriksen fell out of the family tree.
    Huh? Why doesn't this make sense to me. I'm not afraid to laugh at myself, but I don't get where this is going?!
    10-24-08 05:46 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD