i just called my local verion store in rochester MI and they did confirm they are opening at 8 they also said they are selling the storm on the 20th but have to be invited she said it dosent matter if your a vip she said it was for mostly corporate customer and people who have amonthly bills of $100 or more one final ting she said was every call that the store got today was about the storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by blanc71; 11-17-08 at 05:54 PM.
    11-17-08 05:51 PM
    Shes wrong. =)
    11-17-08 05:52 PM
    You know what would be a great marketing deal is if the BlackBerry store in West Bloomfield would have started to sell it a week early.
    11-17-08 05:57 PM
    She is flat wrong my rep and friend said if he sold one to me early he would probably get fired...
    11-17-08 05:57 PM
    she said it s being sold early only to people who got invited and she said your not allowed buying it early without the invite why would she be making this up

11-17-08 06:01 PM
    she said it s being sold early only to people who got invited and she said your not allowed buying it early without the invite why would she be making this up

Shes not making it up, shes just misinformed, idiotic, or flat wrong...you get the picture.
    11-17-08 06:05 PM
    Just because this one store supposedly is doing it doesn't mean that there wrong. and i know that im comparing apples and oranges here but this local video store near would always sell new DVD's about 2-3 days before it actually came out on DVD. So i believe what OP is saying is possible.
    11-17-08 06:08 PM
    Mr./Mrs blanc71, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    11-17-08 06:09 PM
    whoa.. sooks.. a little less emotion next time man.. granted, it is a blackberry, but it is only 1 day difference..

you'll get your storm soon...
    11-17-08 06:18 PM
    lol im just on the edge man !
    11-17-08 06:21 PM
    Mr./Mrs blanc71, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    your just jealous cause some people are getting it before u

11-17-08 06:25 PM
    Billy Madison?
    11-17-08 06:25 PM
    my store is having release party thurs night is by invite only thoe i did get the invite cant wait

11-17-08 06:26 PM
    Great Billy Madison reference Sooks...
    11-17-08 06:27 PM
    your just jealous cause some people are getting it before u

well said
    11-17-08 06:27 PM
    well said
    WOW people do you not get the fact the you will not be getting it before me .... no one will be getting it before anyone .. it will be out friday .. not thursday by special invitation... you all are ridiculous somebody please let this person know he/she is smoking crack heavily and needs some help.
    11-17-08 06:30 PM
    I just spoke to the same store and they said no purchase for preview attendees and they're opening at 9 on friday. Goes to show that they have no clue.

11-17-08 06:31 PM
    WOW people do you not get the fact the you will not be getting it before me .... no one will be getting it before anyone .. it will be out friday .. not thursday by special invitation... you all are ridiculous somebody please let this person know he/she is smoking crack heavily and needs some help.
    I live in the Eastern Time Zone. I'll get mine a good 3 hours before you.
    11-17-08 06:45 PM
    lol my storm opens at 7 am lol..
    11-17-08 06:49 PM
    @sooks - nice Freudian slip there; storm - store!

11-17-08 06:51 PM
    lol my storm opens at 7 am lol..
    So long as I get mine before 10am, I get mine before you.

EST FTW!

11-17-08 06:53 PM
    haha thanks didnt notice ... guess it tells yah whats on my mind lol
    11-17-08 06:54 PM
    I live in the Eastern Time Zone. I'll get mine a good 3 hours before you.
    oh snap, w00t for east coast
    11-17-08 06:58 PM
    For what it is worth I have heard reports that the stores with "special previews" on the 20th will allow customers to order the phone, with 2 day shipping to arrive on Saturday.

I will be totally SHOCKED if anyone leaves a Preview anytime before 9am EDT with a storm in hand.
    11-18-08 03:10 PM
    classic man, classic
    11-18-08 03:24 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD