I'm bleeping dying over here.

yes i'm bored and refreshing the forum every 5 mins hoping for an update .
    10-21-08 03:29 PM
    I used to be the same way as a little guy at Christmas with the main difference being-Santa always delivered on time
    10-21-08 03:32 PM
    Until you have waited as long or longer than AT&T customers have for the Bold, there should be no reason for you to be dying.
    10-21-08 03:33 PM
    You're going to be eating your words when it comes out with Bold-like software problems. The Bold was simply unusable for months--by far the worst OS and browser I had ever used. With RIM's internal documents stating this phone MUST come out to take advantage of the holiday shopping and establish a foothold in touchscreen devices, it's coming soon--software ready or not.
    10-21-08 06:07 PM
    as long as it is more stable than my Treo 700p.o.s., i will be happy!
    10-21-08 06:17 PM
    Until you have waited as long or longer than AT&T customers have for the Bold, there should be no reason for you to be dying.
    Hehehe... I've been waiting since I first saw an iPhone and couldn't get it on Verizon.
    10-21-08 07:20 PM
    Yup, I am ready for MY NEW STORM!! CX and Kevin can't be the only ones to have all the fun!! I wanna test the phone, **** I'll test the holster it goes in or even how strong the plastic used is...I'll test the batteries with my tongue...come on..give a dog a bone over here!! :-)
    10-21-08 07:41 PM
    im waiting for verizon stores to have demo storms out so i can mess around with it.
    10-21-08 11:40 PM
    Hehehe... I've been waiting since I first saw an iPhone and couldn't get it on Verizon.
    same here buddy
    10-21-08 11:58 PM
    Well it should only be a few more weeks
    10-22-08 12:02 AM
    yeah i went into a verizon store today to discuss something about switching around my plan and i was asking about the storm and i found a guy who knows about crackberry etc. long story short, and this is definatly beating a dead horse but he said between october and mid november. but this information is useless
    10-22-08 12:07 AM
    It can't be much longer because today all attendees of the RIM developers conference got a free device. It was our choice of a bold, flip or verizon storm. Sadly the storm was not on hand but they took our addresses and promised delivery in approximately 4 weeks. So I think it's a good sign an official verizon release is imminent.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD