I went at Telus store 2d to get my replacement storm.. when she came to give me my new storm... phone didnt come with battery,cover and microSD card.. and phone came without box

But all plastic shield came on the phone

i asked her why cellphone didnt come with box and battery etc.. she told me they always received replacement like this..

she told me cellphone looked like new but she wasnt sure it was new and she couldnt give me a brand new one in brand new box cuz i was over 30 day

im not she phone is brand new

what u guy think about that?
    01-29-09 04:20 PM
    Its either a refurb or a CLN, certified like new, device.
    01-29-09 04:31 PM
    I think that if you are past your 30 days and the phone works properly and doesn't look like it's been around the block and back, than it shouldn't matter. At this point you want a phone that works. If it works properly then keep on truckin'.
    01-29-09 04:37 PM
    I think that if you are past your 30 days and the phone works properly and doesn't look like it's been around the block and back, than it shouldn't matter. At this point you want a phone that works. If it works properly then keep on truckin'.
    I agree. I'm not sure why people get so upset about a refurb. It has been refurbished, in other words, its just like brand new.
    01-29-09 04:40 PM
    Pre 30 I insist on New - you have the next 11 months to get a refurb. I have had problems with new phones and refurb's - but in general refurb's IMO have the possiblilty of having more problems. In this case you are >30 so you got what you were supposed to 'GOT'.

Do you look for items at the store that have the "Returned" label on them or do you prefer boxes that are sealed/new?
    01-29-09 04:50 PM
    any other idea?
    01-29-09 07:18 PM
    She give you any paper work with the device......?

Anything on there say FRU or the Label anything on there show FRU?
    01-29-09 07:33 PM
    No.. no box.. only a cellphone without battery,card and battery cover... ! came with all plastik shield on screen and phone
    01-29-09 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD