ive been following the storm for only a short time, but i was lucky enough to get one the day it was released. all has been pretty good except for the screen. mine does click very slightly in the corners, but nothing like the center. i just discovered the mod to make it click better and i was wondering if a redesigned battery could solve our problems. maybe even the seidio slim battery possibly? a piece of paper or whatever behind the battery really doesnt bother me, but having just the battery there seems more right. i really dont know. just thinking.

by the way i love the click and doing the battery mod makes it more enjoyable. i just hope it doesnt have any long term effects because i really have no other problems with my storm, and dont want to trade it in for another storm that may have other, more serious problems. we'll see what happens
    11-25-08 01:30 AM
    naww its good... storm2 and i kinda of made it up together lol and it works awsome
    11-25-08 01:32 AM
    Yea it does work great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 01:36 AM
    ppl do it differently. I have it set up so the notecard covers the majority of the space on the back of the phone (not just the battery on the bottom but up over the sim / micro sd). evenly applies pressure better and give me peace of mind. don't think there will be any issues with long term effects
    11-25-08 01:40 AM
    ya I know some people on here have said they have problems with the corners. The only real problem I have seen is down were the black part is clicking in that area is hard. I found as long as you click inside the screen it makes it easier to click
    11-25-08 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD