I've looked almost everywhere and I can't find a red bezel. Do you guys have any suggestions on where to look? Oh and do I void my warranty if I replace my bezel? Can I just put the chrome one back on and reinstate my warranty?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 01:04 PM
    How do take the bezel off? I have a scuffed bezel and I wanna replace it

07-10-09 02:29 PM
    How do take the bezel off? I have a scuffed bezel and I wanna replace it

There's tutorials on it, you can google it.

07-10-09 02:49 PM
    Sand and paint?
    07-10-09 03:16 PM
    Sand and paint?
    Yeah but I'm looking for a red premade one. Cause I found ones in black and white premade. And the Bold has a red premade one so I'm hoping we do too.

07-10-09 03:35 PM
    07-11-09 10:27 PM
    I've looked almost everywhere and I can't find a red bezel. Do you guys have any suggestions on where to look? Oh and do I void my warranty if I replace my bezel? Can I just put the chrome one back on and reinstate my warranty?

[B]I Highly recommend you dont Replace it, First Cause Its Hard, By The Way You Have To Remove Wiring Inside The Bezel An Glue It On To Your recent bought bezel so dont do it cause you could break a wire if your not extremely careful.
    Last edited by punisher135; 07-12-09 at 01:57 AM.
    07-12-09 01:53 AM
    Technically yes you void your warranty by replacing the bezel. And technically yes if you replace your chrome bezel they won't know the difference(as far as I know)

Found a site that has a bunch of different colors. don't know if I really like their red though.

shop.brando.com.hk

From what I understand it's not too terribly difficult to replace the bezel. There are videos available online for taking the storm apart. cnn.cn I know has a pretty good one.
    07-12-09 02:59 AM
    Also... just found another source on ebay for bezels... don't see a red one though... i'd say give ebay a gander and see if you can find one on there. $14 and comes with disassembly tools. They have a few colors in their ebay store.

eBay Store – tmiplus: Search results for storm.
    Last edited by HardcorePooka; 07-12-09 at 03:15 AM.
    07-12-09 03:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD