I guess when new downloads become available, I get a red asterisk (same asterisk when a new text/email arrives in my "Messages") in the "Application Center" icon. How do I get rid of it? When I open the folder, it's typically an application that I have no interest in downloading (MySpace in this example, Yahoo Messanger, Visual Voicemail, etc) and does not give you the ability to "ignore" it. Ideas?
    03-16-09 09:05 PM
    Turn off auto refresh then pull your battery so you don't get the updates.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 09:08 PM
    just do what I did, make a folder on the home screen called useless stuff put it all the way down at the bottom and then pile everything like application center, "power off," Rapshody, lock, setup wizard, bluetooth setup, email settings, search, yahoo, google, aim, bbm, manage connections. Since I put those things in there I haven't been in that folder but maybe twice since I did it (and that includes this time, so I could look at what forgotten stuff was in there).

What this does for you is, you'll never have to see app center to worry about the asterisk showing up. visit crackberry, a buzzillion times a day (that's what I do anyways lol) and you'll know if a new program comes out or not.
    03-16-09 09:28 PM
    Turn off auto refresh then pull your battery so you don't get the updates.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You can also check it off in DM and not even install it in the first place.
    03-17-09 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD