Is there anyway to get the recent calls/missed calls as a main button instead of having to go thru the phone screen? like the old blackberry's had.. one feature i do miss, is quick access to my call list..
    12-07-08 05:31 AM
    there is a defaulted hidden icon somwhere on the phone menu that is "call log" which takes you right to the call log menu..

However I can't remember were it initially started out because I moved mine.

just hit menu>show all werever you can to find it in the menu..

it still jumps to the same location but it is a shortcut from the main screen you can put wherever you want.
    12-07-08 05:42 AM
    got it thanks..under apps.. its hidden you just unhide.. move to top.. then un-hide again.. and bam..

thread can be closed if needed..
    12-07-08 05:58 AM
    You can assign the green phone key to bring up call log first instead of the number pad.

Press Green Button -> BB button -> Options -> change from number pad to call log in the options. This is how I have mine set up.
    12-07-08 08:29 AM
    You can assign the green phone key to bring up call log first instead of the number pad.

Press Green Button -> BB button -> Options -> change from number pad to call log in the options. This is how I have mine set up.
    yes you can also do this its just for me I like the green button to jump right to numbers then I have the call log and contacts icon on top menu so I can access any part with just 1 click..

just my preference many people have it different.
    12-07-08 08:48 AM
    Thanks, I was looking for that.

12-07-08 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD