Not sure if it's true but when I was at my local Verizon Corp. Store, the salesperson told me that the Storm may be recalled due to some major issue. He didn't know what it was but he said he has been telling customers not to buy the Storm because of the recall. I hope this isn't true....Anyone else hear anything about a recall?
    11-28-08 09:20 PM
    ""There are NO recalls in effect for the Storm.

"We would only recall a handset if it was in danger of hurting someone or otherwise compromising your health and safety. This is certainly not the case.

"I shall now lock this thread before the floodgates open to our resident conspiracy theorists (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Jon

eForum Team ""

Blackberry Storm Recall? - Vodafone eForum
    11-28-08 09:29 PM
    Why shut down the post...Just wanted to knoe if anyone else has heard the same....Three post appeared on Phonescoop stating the same thing. Just looking to get info...that's all. not start anything else...I own the darn phone already
    11-29-08 07:57 AM
    Why shut down the post...Just wanted to knoe if anyone else has heard the same....Three post appeared on Phonescoop stating the same thing. Just looking to get info...that's all. not start anything else...I own the darn phone already

he isn't shutting down the post... that was a quote from the voda forums.....

hence the link directly to it..
    11-29-08 08:01 AM
    So this post open...Please let me know if you too have heard anything. Like I said it's posted at other sites and I figure if crackberry members here the same, there may be some truth to the rumors..You know what they say where there's smoke, there's fire
    11-29-08 08:23 AM
    All I can say is LOL - the sales guy at the store has no Storm's to sell, so if he tells you something somewhat believable (to some maybe), then he can sell you a Curve, Pearl, or some other phone.
    11-29-08 08:38 AM
    All I can say is LOL - the sales guy at the store has no Storm's to sell, so if he tells you something somewhat believable (to some maybe), then he can sell you a Curve, Pearl, or some other phone.
    ditto It's not a car!
    11-29-08 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD