Hello,

I have updated the firmware with every release that has been out there leaked or official. I purchased my phone on release date and no matter what OS I try there are issues but the one I can't live with is this darn phone rebooting several times per day! Are others having problems like this? Should I try and return it for a replacement phone or is it something I have to live with until they fix it?

Thanks

Great Forum by the way.
    02-05-09 06:52 AM
    Have you tried a wipe/Reinstall? are you still on 75?
    02-05-09 07:03 AM
    Have you tried a wipe/Reinstall? are you still on 75?
    Yes I have tried jlcmd and wiped 3 times before install. Right now I am using .99 as I keep trying them as they come out. .75 reboots for me also so I see no advantage to using it.

Thanks for your response
    02-05-09 07:08 AM
    Return it, I waited until my 29th day, since hearing about the different storms people were getting I didn't want to return mine - good click, bright screen etc. EXCEPT it would reboot sometimes 3x an hour or be good for over a day.
    I have had the new phone for going on 5 days now and "as far as I know" it has not rebooted any time other than when I made it. I have only rebooted for program install or deletions, no quickpull/day to try and maintain memory.
    I wish there was a way to capture the last runtime or at least 'time on since last power up'. I thought that the uptime status was that but it is device on since first power on status not since the last time it was turned on.
    Anyways my screen might not be quite as bright as the last one but I still run it at 60 percent vs. the old one at 40 so not too bad. I should have returned it a week after I got it.
    02-05-09 07:14 AM
    Return it, I waited until my 29th day, since hearing about the different storms people were getting I didn't want to return mine - good click, bright screen etc. EXCEPT it would reboot sometimes 3x an hour or be good for over a day.
    I have had the new phone for going on 5 days now and "as far as I know" it has not rebooted any time other than when I made it. I have only rebooted for program install or deletions, no quickpull/day to try and maintain memory.
    I wish there was a way to capture the last runtime or at least 'time on since last power up'. I thought that the uptime status was that but it is device on since first power on status not since the last time it was turned on.
    Anyways my screen might not be quite as bright as the last one but I still run it at 60 percent vs. the old one at 40 so not too bad. I should have returned it a week after I got it.
    I am well past the 30 days, will they allow me to get a replacement.
    02-05-09 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD