I know there are multiple threads for the random reboot situations. I also get these reboots, however I have noticed that during these reboots I have been at work. My storm would reboot 4 times or more a day. So I got to thinking, what do I do different at work from regular phone usage when im off. Then it hit me, Bluetooth! I use my Bluetooth while at work. So now I have turned my Bluetooth off today while at work. Now let�s see if this is causing the reboots. I don�t know if the others are using a Bluetooth when there reboots happen, but if you are; then it might be something worth trying.

Ill let you know how my test goes.
    12-26-08 01:58 PM
    I had bluetooth off and it still rebooted. My solution so far has been to delete Visual Voicemail. I believe the VVM watcher service has a memory leak... since it runs all the time waiting for a voice mail I think it's the culprit. No reboots since I removed VVM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 02:51 PM
    I haven't had any reboot issues in the three weeks that I've had mine. I removed VZ Nav, VVM and BBM to improve performance, I didn't realize I may have been solving a problem before I even experienced it! :-)
    12-26-08 03:09 PM
    I had the reboot issue as well, I got a replacement! No Reboots!
    12-26-08 03:11 PM
    I had rebooting issues... I removed the app "Quick Pull" (a soft reset app) and have not had any reboots since.
    12-26-08 03:21 PM
    it didnt work . my vvm has already been deleted. so im out of ideas now.

anyone else have any?
    12-26-08 03:22 PM
    ok, i guess ill just go through my apps to see if any of those are causing. right now i deleted captureIT.

ill let ya know.
    12-26-08 03:45 PM
    I'm sure there's something on your phone causing these reboots. I have a Storm from the original release day that rebooted for no reason. I upgraded to .76 from Bell and it still rebooted. I deleted an application and then reinstalled it and now the random reboots have stopped. I use bluetooth in the car, office, and at home.
    12-26-08 03:57 PM
    My log said I had an issue with my calendar when it rebooted last, so I removed Google Sync since I only needed it once, and that was the only thing I had done with my calendar and so far so good....
    12-26-08 03:58 PM
    well so far so good, it could have been captureIT.

whats this log you speak off?
    12-26-08 08:12 PM
    ok, captureIT did not work. so i deleted weatherbug. lets see how this works. i would also like to know if this new leak fixes this
    12-27-08 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD