It seems as of late, that my screen is not working properly. When I press on the screen, sometimes the icon/letter will not highlight, no matter if I slide and then click or just hover on it. Often times, in typing mode, if I touch a letter at the bottom of the screen, a letter in a completely different area will light up. Usually a battery pull tends to solve the problem, but it is starting to be a pain. I do not have a screen protector on it, but I do have an Otterbox with the screen protector sheet removed. I did the torx screw adjustment fix, way back in the day and the phone worked like a charm. I want to think that it may not be affected by the new OS updates, but it sure feels that way. Is this anything I could exchange it for under my insurance plan through Verizon, or is this just a thing I have to deal with? Any thoughts......Thanks
    11-14-09 08:50 AM
    The same exact thing has just started happening to mine- about pressing a key and a completely different key will light up and register.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 12:06 PM
    It appears to be pretty random. I have not installed anything new. At times it will run like a champ and operate as it should, but at other times I do all I can not to throw it against a wall. It does appear to do itmore in the morning when I first turn it on. Anyone have any ideas....anything? Is this an insurance claim type thing or do I just have to suck it up. I don't mind paying a deductable, but I'll be damned if I will pay for a new one.
    11-15-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD