My storm is having problems lately with randomly rebooting. It usually happens after something that requires data of some sort: phone call, web page, UberTwitter refresh, etc.

After the reboot the battery is drained to the point that no wireless services are available. This also happens whenever I use QuickPull to reboot.

Lately, the phone begins reboot and after the blackberry splash screen, reboots again.

Any ideas? Bad battery?

I know, I need to replace my phone, but I don't want to spend the money or renew my contract for a Bold or Storm 2 when the new devices I do want are due later this year.
    01-29-11 10:24 AM
    When was the last time you reloaded the OS? If it's been awhile might try that and see if your Storm just needs a software refresh. It'll also rule out software being the problem if it doesn't take care of the problem, unless it's the OS version that's doing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-11 01:03 PM
    I'm having the same problem with Mario for the last 2 weeks. Before that my device had no random reboot. It happened after i used meterberry to reboot the device 2 weeks ago. But never had any problem with meterberry reboot before. It just happened two weeks ago without reason. Tried to install fresh OS but the same thing occured after the new OS installed..
    Any recomendation? I don't want to replace my storm yet..waiting for the storm 3
    04-19-11 03:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD