I have it set up so that my Storm turns off at night and turns back on in the morning. The thing I have an issue with is that after it turns on in the morning, the radio (connection to verizon) does not turn on automatically. Kind of a bug, as it should turn on if I left it on before it turned off. So now everytime I get up I have to go to Manage Connections, and make sure its turned on. Kind of a pain in the @ss because I dont always think of that, and ill go a few hours before I remember its turned off, then after turning it on I see I missed some important calls/e-mails/texts. Any fix for this?
    03-26-09 10:46 AM
    same issue here
    03-26-09 11:17 AM
    i sometimes get that after i exit bedside mode, by unplugging the power cord
    03-26-09 11:19 AM
    Known problem some vzw reps know of it as well as BB. Both my wife and I have problem from auto on/off.
    More on hers...very random. Easy way to turn it on..hit the green phone button it win say need
    Make a connection..click that's it. I tested it fo five days straight three times a day turning
    On and off...simulating fifteen nights...of course it worked. Then I used it for real you guess the
    My wife turns it off manually and let's it turn on. Its worked with no signal off in th am. Hopefully BB
    Will fix it they do know. We both also turned disable weekend. I still use auto on off.. And works
    so far. Thanks for getting me to write this because tom.� ah forget it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 11:58 AM
    For what it's worth, i have this issue as well, without any auto on/off feature. It's random and happened this morning after turning on my phone. Likewise, it also occurred on my 8330. It's annoying and sometimes frustrating but at least your not alone! Hopefully it will be addressed soon.
    03-26-09 12:05 PM
    What OS are you using ? Its a known bug in .75. Its been fixed in later builds.

03-26-09 12:05 PM
    What OS are you using ? Its a known bug in .75. Its been fixed in later builds.

Yeah I think you are right. I just came from .75 to .113 and it went away

03-26-09 05:37 PM
    Good to know it has been fixed. I am actually using .75, as I had no reason to change yet, till now. If this is true I might be willing to change to .113 or something, but it is annoying. Glad that I am not the only one. Will weigh the upgrade. I only have the issue after auto on/off, its never happened before that I know. Annoying though.
    03-26-09 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD