Not sure if it's the phone or the OS or what but my A key is unusable in QWERTY mainly due to how far outside it is?

Any words of advice that might help? I don't mind suretype but would like to use QWERTY and this is very annoying.

Thanks in advance, everything else is working great though it's taking a little bit of time.
    11-21-08 11:08 AM
    Ive heard of issues pressing on the edges, does it not work at all no matter how much you press. If so i would lean more to hardware issue but it could be either one.
    Last edited by jaykav99; 11-21-08 at 11:18 AM.
    11-21-08 11:11 AM
    Ive heard of issues pressing on the edges, does it not work at all no matter how much you press. If so i would leave more to hardware issue but it could be either one.
    It doesn't matter where I press. I may see what I can do about getting it looked at by them. Otherwise I like the device, just that one minor flaw on both ends of the screen. Overall I'm happy, just gotta get stuff 100% straight. SureType is growing on me though so it may be a non issue. either way though I don't want a flawed device.
    11-21-08 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD